Friday 22 April 2011

A bit further on

So where to from here, as of recently I have been seeing things a little differently with my photography, looking more at what I want & the story that I want to tell in my images. I suppose this is part of on the road to creating your own style that people can look at an Image & say that was taken by Scott Fowler? I am trying to be more creative with my visions of the images I capture, I am more trying to imagine the finished product & thinking about how/what I need to do to achieve this. I recently shot these images at a studio & had them in my head before I took them, a little work with NIK software & I got the finished image. The shadow behind the model on the bottom image to her right is like someone looking at her, I like the shadows in this one. Left some grain in the image to give it feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment