Thursday 15 November 2012

Been busy

Been busy, life has been hectic over the last couple of weeks. I was getting stuff ready for my second workshop over on the coast.Another great weekend with 4 very patient sponges. They sucked the knowledge right out of me & I loved it. I come away exhausted but satisfied. I feel I have helped each one to another level of understanding. It doesnt matter if it is how to capture an image, how to think about taking your images or post processing it is all important. I love sharing my knowledge, over the last 5 years it has grown by leaps & bounds as I have found various past & present masters to study & learn from. I think it is important to find a style you like especially when you start & study how this image maker came to the understanding to produce such fine work. Sometimes even they dont know all they know is they love what they do & so do you?

As you grow within your photography your style willchange & so wil lyour likes & dislikes of others work. I think it is important for you to be active in searching out other good  or even great photographers work. The bottom image may in time to come become the basis of a composite it has alot of potential.

1 comment: