Monday 14 August 2017

It amazes me how


It always amazes me how the creative brain works. I blame Billy Connolly, years of watching and admiring this crazy, amazing and incredibly creative Scotsman, who I have a bit in common with, we were both welders and very proud to be Scottish. Allowing the creative juices to take over and let whatever happens happen.  Why did my brain take the top picture from where it is to the Monster in the falls in the bottom image. Creativity and a crazy brain, just like my hero and inspiration The one and only "Big Yin".
I also have to mention John Paul Caponigro, another creative inspiration, who's work is outstanding and an artist of the highest creative level.  His mirroring of an image is worth a look.
As I often say allow the creativity to take control and see what happens with your art, you got nothing to lose, no one has to see it, then again why not share your art, someone might take the time to see the meaning in your work not just see how too criticize it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment