Sunday 9 September 2012



So here we are again on the trails less travelled, what has happened to you today, I spent a little time storyboarding a shoot I hope to try in Nov when I run my next workshop on the coast. I carry my  IPOD with me now & write down my ideas as they come into my head, some might never see the light of day but I enjoy the challenge of trying to get all the parts of the motion still image done if only on paper it is a great brain exercise, how do I want the final image to look , how do I want the lighting to be, what do I want the model to wear, how do I want her  or him to act, the list goes on but it is no different from a big motion film you have to work all these parts out. These images are exactly that I totally set this up even to directing the scene totally to get my idea. The tattoos are real, great make up artist got the detail as I had envisaged it. This was a storyboard shoot that went exactly to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment