Friday 16 June 2017

Faith and Confidence

It is not a great mystery, that perhaps the best way to learn is to do it. The more we shoot, the better we will get, the faster our reaction time will be. The more experience we have, will teach you what works and what does not, it will teach you how your camera works to get the best from it  and you. The more you shoot the more your eye will be in the viewfinder then you will find yourself in the right place at the right moment with hopefully the right like. What is the best light, that is the available light any dam light that is available. To get these sets to work takes repetition and repetition becomes your teacher.  Experience then stays with you and can be accessed when needed you only need to have faith in yourself. Just like the shot here, it happened in such a fleeting moment in time, no time to consider or think, I just had to do it and have the confidence and faith in myself and equipment that I would get the shot my minds eye saw. I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your words of photographic wisdom. Thanks for sharing such a powerful photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jen the image really moved me as it unfolded in front of me. No time to think. Just shoot

    ReplyDelete